Less than 1 percent of ancient Egypt has been discovered and explored. Our Egypt custom tour package will take you on an Egypt trip where you will get to explore the rest of 99%!
Egypt, a country linking northeast Africa with the Middle East, dates back to the time of the pharaohs. A tribute to its elusive splendour, the Egyptian landscape is quite remarkable, especially considering it’s a country composed mostly of sand and dust. The lifeline of some 90 million human beings, the river Nile is the focal point of urban planning, an incredible 6,695 km gift of sustenance for Egypt and three other countries. This makes it the longest, and arguably most vital river in the world. Giza's colossal Pyramids and Great Sphinx as well as Luxor's hieroglyph-lined Karnak Temple and Valley of the Kings tombs also sit along the Nile. On the other hand, the Red Sea coast, a once microcosm of the world that hosted sailors from faraway lands, has also become a pivotal part of the country. So, let’s begin our Egypt trip.