Terms & Conditions
1. Any person holding a valid passport and visa may register to participate in our international expeditions. For expeditions within India, we would require a valid photo id proof. (E.g. Aadhaar Card, Election Card, PAN Card, Driving License).
2. The organizers at their discretion may accept or reject any registration and participant for the expedition.
3. The package cost is for each participant and includes accommodation on single/double/triple occupancy basis along with breakfast, lunch and dinner or as per mentioned in the program.
4. In case of any medical assistance is required by a participant, the accompanying team will try and provide the necessary assistance within their means and the medical supplies and equipment available with them. The organizers may decide to transport the participant to the nearest appropriate medical facility. Decisions will be based only on the medical aspect and the respect of the health regulations in vigour, either to hospitalize the participant in a nearby medical facility, before envisaging transport to the nearest hospital/facility at the nearest town.It is, in this regard, expressly stated that the final decision concerning the medical interestof the participant, remains with the attending doctor. In the case where participant refuses to follow the decision considered as the most opportune by the attending doctor, they discharge the organizers of all responsibility, notably in the case where the participant returns by their means or in the case where the participant aggravates their health. They may therefore not make any claim of expenses incurred to be refunded in the conditions mentioned above. The attending doctor to take the final decision to transfer or repatriate him/her. In such an event, any extra cost occurred will be borne by the participant.
5. Incase of a breakdown, the accompanying team will try to carry out with possible help available with them. In case of a major breakdown that cannot be repaired, the organizers will use their best effort to arrange for repair service at the nearest point or arrange a replacement vehicle. 6. The organizers shall not be responsible for delays or alterations in the plan or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, accident, mechanical breakdowns, weather, sickness, landslides etc.
7. In case the journey has to be discontinued due to any reason(s), no request to refund the charges for the remaining journey will be entertained due to prior bookings and commitments made ahead of the trip.
8. Limitation of Liability – These Terms and Conditions govern the relationship between you, the participant and Adventures Overland Pvt. Ltd. By joining the expedition, you are bound by these Terms and Conditions. Although Adventures Overland Pvt. Ltd. is making the arrangement for this expedition, our responsibility is limited. The limits of our commitment arise from the fact that we liaise with independent third parties such as hotel, transportation companies and other ground operators. By accepting and utilizing the goods or services of third parties, each participant agrees that Adventures Overland Pvt. Ltd shall not be held liable in any way for any loss, injury, damage, delay or death or property loss or damage arising from any act or omission of any such third party. Adventures Overland in benefit of all reserves the right to make changes in the itinerary at its sole discretion.
9. Photos and Videos – Adventures Overland Pvt. Ltd has all the rights to use the photos and videos taken on the expedition for any commercial purpose. The company is not liable for any permission from its participants for the usage of the photos and videos.
10. You will have to contend with lifestyles and cultures that are very different from your own. You must come prepared to cope with unpredictable situations, local inadequacies and unforeseeable events. Even with our detailed organization, things can go wrong. Many places where we travel are off the beaten track, maybe economically and politically unstable. Adventures Overland Pvt. Ltd will not be responsible for any delays caused due to unavoidable circumstances in the regions through which we will bedriving.
11. The enjoyment and excitement of adventure travel are derived in part from the inherent risks incurred by driving through the less well-developed regions listed on the itineraries and undertaking activities beyond the levels of safety normal at home or work. Therefore, our expeditions are not suitable for people who expect to be indulged or demand for everything to go exactly as planned. For your own interest, and that of your fellow participants, please do not book an expedition if the above is not acceptable to you.